Imagine the astonishment of a five-year old girl when she witnessed Fall for the first time. Placing a huge leaf of brilliant burgundy in her tiny hand was over whelming. The brisk air was filled with the aroma of fallen leaves.
Soon winter came and this same little girl tasted the frozen snow flakes as they landed on her tongue.
Picking Daffodils that seem to pop up every where gave witness of Spring’s arrival.
Trips to the local swimming hole in the river was always something to look forward to during the lazy summer days.
Do these words create visions in your mind that you quickly whisk away thinking that this does not exist?
I am that little girl who grew up in Nevada County over 48 years ago, and I can tell you that all this does exist. How would you like this to be an everyday experience in your life?
- Nevada County resident since 1957;
- REALTOR since 1990;
- Multi-Million dollar producer;
- Member of Nevada County Board of REALTORS®:
- Member of California Association of REALTORS®;
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®;
- Independent broker for specialized attention;
- Specialize in residential and horse properties;
- Experienced in residential home design;
- Experienced in construction;
- Active in various community involvement projects
Repeat and referral based business where clients become friends.